AnyDVD is capable of disabling unwanted movie features such as forced subtitles, forced delays, and no-skip marks, giving you full control over your movie experience. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, and prevents unwanted software like 'PC-friendly' from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But AnyDVD doesn't just stop at DVDs, it also fixes intentionally broken audio CDs to allow you to play and use them.
- Works automatically in the background.
- Removes restrictions and region code from DVDs.
- Inhibits addition of analog jamming signals.
- Allows disabling of forced subtitles, forced delays, and other restrictions.
- Works "on the fly" without the need to store data onto your hard disk.
- Supports NTSC- as well as PAL-DVDs.
- Prevents automatic launching of unwanted software such as 'PC-friendly'.
- Can adjust your monitor refresh rate to match your video material.
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal.
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives.
- Compatible with all Video DVD media.
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code.
- Works with all DVD editing tools, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software.
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared in your home network and handled with the command prompt, Windows Explorer, et cetera.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. No need to install third-party UDF-2.5 driver.
- Allows to access audio CDs that don't comply with the Red Book standard.
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
- Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64